- Basil downy mildew has been reported in New Jersey. All growers should be scouting on a regular basis and applying protectant fungicides.
- Late blight was reported on potato in northern North Carolina near the Virginia border on this past week. There have been no reports of late blight in the region to date. To track late blight in the US please visit http://usablight.org/
- Cucurbit downy mildew has been reported on cucumber, butternut, acorn, and yellow summer squash as far north as central South Carolina. To track the progress of CDM in the US please visit http://cdm.ipmpipe.org/
- The first reports of bacterial leaf spot are coming in on pepper and tomato.
- Black leg has been reported in potato in southern New Jersey.
June 14, 2015